Conscious Conception Guidance
Most women don’t realize they can have a deliberate hand in conception, far before they are ready to become mothers. We can look at conception as chance, or we can look at it as a conscious choice to call in a soul at the highest realm. And conscious conception is not something to embark upon when you are ready right now to have a baby – it’s a practice you can incorporate into your mindfulness as far as 20 years in advance of motherhood!
Katherine Austin Wooley meets privately with couples or moms-to-be, prior to conception and/or when they are already pregnant, teaching beautiful technologies and support to prepare themselves for the highest level of parenthood.
Some examples of this energizing, inspiring practice:
- Start meditating to connect with that soul.
- Communicate with the soul you are bringing in. Ask for health for both mother and child.
- Use yoga, meditation and other therapies to clear out past miscarriages, body image issues, family issues, relationship problems and other unresolved grief.
- Grant yourself, and those around you, forgiveness. Start this new life on a path of peace.
- Work through fears related to childbirth.
- Organize your finances
Fee: $150 in person or via Skype or FaceTime